Excursion and Dinner
Date: Thursday June 7, 2018
Time: 17.30 – 21.30 hrs
Location excursions: serveral locations nearby the RIVM (Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9, Bilthoven)
Location dinner: RIVM
Price: The costs for the social program are € 55 per person. The fee includes an Excursion and Evening dinner. Please note the Excursion and Evening dinner cannot be booked separatly.
Excursions (17.30 – 19.30 hrs)
- Guided Tour KNMI, including transport by bicycle (1 km)
Guided Tour History RIVM and the Art on location
- Maximum number: 20 participants
- Language: Dutch. Translation in English is possible. Please inform the congress secretariat at weon2018congressbydesign.com
- The Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI) is the Dutch national weather service. Primary tasks of KNMI are weather forecasting and monitoring of weather, climate, air quality and seismic activity. KNMI is also the national research and information centre for meteorology, climate, air quality and seismology.
A guided Tour through the forest Houdringe-Beerschoten nearby RIVM
- Maximum number: 40 participants
- Language: Dutch
- This guided tour will take you through very interesting and beautiful hotspots of our Institute. You won’t regret this special tour!
* All tours are on a first come, first serve basis (full is full)!
Evening dinner (19.30 – 21.30 hrs)
We are happy to announce that the all-inclusive barbecue buffet will take place in the gardens of RIVM. The barbecue will include a sustainable buffet with a variety of vegetarian (and vegan), meat and fish dishes and some delicious salads. When the weather allows it, the dinner will be held on the outdoor terrace. We hope to have a beautiful warm evening with you!